Exchange of Ideas
Uzma Khateeb Nawaz is an established editorial consultant with extensive experience in writing for blue-chip magazines and newspapers including DAWN, Aurora, Khaleej Times, Humsafar Magazine, Fashion Collection, Nigaah Art and Travel and Aviation.
She also has to her credit two curriculum books written for Oxford University Press. Her existing work sphere includes editing, writing, teaching and motivating people to write. Being an avid reader, she is currently spewing words to unfold an enchanting story book for children.
The Undergraduate Training Program in collaboration with Uzma Khateeb Nawaz bring to you UKN Workshop: Over & Above, a 5 day training for aspiring authors, marketing and communication experts, copy-writers and mass communication and journalism students who wish to advance in the field of effective written communication. Through simple, easy-to-grasp techniques and hands-on writing assignments, your written and spoken expression will certainly transform into impressive work. With extensive and exciting exercises to guide you to overcome your individual barriers, you will be able to:
1. Explain and elucidate your thoughts and opinions like an expert.
2. Exemplify your experiences with the power of words
3. Express your emotions with engaging content
4. Entrench your eminence at your workplace
At the end of the workshop, each participant will receive:
• A participating certificate
• Assessment and evaluation report with guidance and way forward advice
• Support to get inroads into publishing your work
• A lifetime 10% discount voucher for all ‘UKN Workshops’
For the love of writing
This module is designed for aspiring writers who wish to get their work published. It includes interactive segments packed with powerful techniques and tools to make the most significant impact on your effectiveness as a writer.
• Learn to spew magical words
• Write meaningful opinions and create amazing stories that publications seek out.
• Learn how to edit your own writing to create crisp and compelling and gripping tales and essays.
For the sake of communicating
This intensive and interactive module focuses on all aspects of marketing and communication methods and procedures to master the act of media relations, presentation skills and corporate communication practices.
• Overcome the hurdles of formal communication patterns
• Master the art of official language prototypes
• Excel within professional forums
Words that Work
This exciting and fun module will enable you to play with words, explore the electrifying genres of writing styles and delve into creative synonyms. After all, it is the magic of words that creates the difference.
• Identify the correct usage of words
• Increase vocabulary
• Learn how to use figurative and literary devices
Workshop fee: Rs 6500 per participant
**Early Bird(before 8th December): 6000 per participant**
Timings: (See the event page for timings of all 5 days)
Dates: 21st, 22nd, 23rd and 26th, 27th December
Last date to register: 15th December, 2017
To register inbox Undergraduate Training Program or call 03222111505