Join The Mad Hatters on a day trip to the walled city to experience the sights and sounds of Lahore.
– Trip Duration: 1 Day
– Date: Weekly Event (prior booking required)
Per Head Charges for Pakistani nationals:
– With Transport: Rs. 3,000
– Without Transport: Rs. 2,000
Per Head Charges for foreigners:
– With Transport: Rs. 6,000
– Without Transport: Rs. 4,000
Note: The charges mentioned are for a minimum group of 12 people. Trip can be customized according to requirements, but actual charges will vary depending upon the total number of people and services required.
GET IN TOUCH
Contact: +92-320-8700800 or +92-355-5023109
50% of payment to be made in advance to reserve the seat. Remaining payment to be made at the time of departure.
Cash Transfer in the following account
– Account Title: The Mad Hatters
– Account Number: 0148007000005765
– Bank: Faysal Bank, Main Boulevard, Lahore
Last date of registration: 3 days prior to departure date
– Departure from Gaddafi stadium, Lahore at 8:00 am
– Breakfast in inner city
– Visit Delhi gate
– Walking tour to Shahi hamaam, Wazir khan mosque, Sunehri masjid, Surjan Singh Gali, Khalifa bakers
– Drive around the gates of Lahore
– Visit Badshahi mosque
– Visit Lahore fort
– Drop back at Gaddafi stadium in the evening
Essentials to carry:
– Original CNIC or Passport
– Water bottle
Included in the package:
– Traveling via private air conditioned vehicle
– Quality meal (Breakfast)
– Services of guides
– Basic first aid
– Tolls and Taxes
Not included in the package:
– Snacks while trekking and traveling
– Extra meals/services availed at hotels
– Insurance liability, medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage
– Any services not mentioned in the above package
– 7 days prior to departure: 50% deduction
– 3 days prior to departure: 75% deduction
– Less than 3 days prior to departure: 100% deduction
– On adventure trip of this nature weather, local politics, transport and a multitude of other factors beyond the control of the organizers can result in a change of itinerary. However, it is very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the group leader and guide will decide the best possible alternative in the best interests of the group.
– In case of any unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to natural catastrophes, political or security issues, any additional cost incurred will be covered by the member.
– Members must behave ethically with fellow group members.
– The Mad Hatters is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
– The Mad Hatters is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
– No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event due to any reason.
– All members have to follow the given itinerary. The Mad Hatters will not be responsible for any mishap and bear any additional cost if any member decides to deviate from the given schedule.
– No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control.
– Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.